Its just a simple reshade i made, a little bit sharpen and color/contrast adjustment.
I enjoy it, maybe someone else will too.
For better picture view, right-click on the picture and select "open image in new tab", it should show the original size.
**more or less copied from fairlight51's JC4 PUREVISION RESHADE mod
1. Download the latest Reshade.
2. Run the program and click on the "Select Game" option.
3. Navigate to and select the "Just Cause 4" executable.
4. Once selected, click on "Direct3D 10+" and let the program install all the files.
5. Extract the Preset inside the "Just Cause 4" Root Folder (where the executable is located)
6. Launch the game, press Home Key, follow the prompts and select the preset from the drop down list.
If you already have reshade installed for JC4, just drop the .ini file in the game folder.
PS: (In my case i had to set the effect toggle key in the settings so i could turn effects on and off)