This mod enable the Vagabundo Buggy to be fully able to drive under water!
- Spawn it in with either aaron's entity spawner (command: spawn v046_car_racingbuggy_civilian) or with the rebeldrop
- To no die under water, use arron's entity spawner and use the command "event ply.invalnurable"
- You can download aaron's entity spawner here: https://justcause4mods.com/mods/jc4-entity-spawner/
For those who remember, this was the first mod i made for Just Cause 3, and therefor i wanted to remake it for this game as well. It works very similar to the jc3 one which renders it less useful on land due to me having to increase gravity by seven times. In JC3 i did this since i was very unexperienced at the time, for this game i was going to use a few other values to achieve no liftoff under water, but for some reason most values are extremely broken and do nothing when changed ( you have no idea what redicolous values i tested)
To make this mod possible, i used Protato's modified generated_global_resources files which make modding a ton more convenient, for both the creator and user, you can download them here: https://justcause4mods.com/mods/protatos-fixed-ggr-files/ as well as his "Nitrous everywhere" mod which will release shortly!
The tools i used to modify the files are UnknownMiscreant's ashen mod tools available here: https://justcause4mods.com/mods/ashen-mod-tools-for-jc4/
Huge thanks to Hugom2 for testing the mod prior to release and giving feedback!
If you plan on making a video review on this mod, please be sure to give proper credit, that is linking this page, or atleast the mod website so that viewers do actually know where to download this mod from and so we get feedback on our work
=> Want to play Just Cause 3? Online? With mods from me and others? Then feel free to check out my Freeroam Unlimited JC3MP server and it's Discord, where you will get updates regarding Just Cause, get early infos about my mods and server updates! https://Discordapp.com/invite/efherxs
To install mods, you got two options that you can choose from. They both have their advantages and disadvantages, so here you go:
- Rick's "launch with dropzone" launcher: https://justcause4mods.com/mods/launch-with-dropzone/
- + | Easy setup
- - | Requires to start the launcher before starting up the game
- UnknownMiscreant's "Ashen Mod launcher": https://justcause4mods.com/mods/just-cause-4-mod-loader-v1/form here
- Same as Rick's
- My "Run with shortcuts" method: https://justcause4mods.com/mods/run-with-shortcuts-alternative-way-to-load-mods/
- + | Only two clicks to start the game
- - | Takes a few minutes to set up
After choosing the method of preference, simply unpack the zip and put the editor and models folder into your dropzone folder
- initial release